Chamber Quick Links
Quick access to Our Most Popular Information, Forms, and Resources
Meet Our Executive Director
Ronna joined the Catoosa Chamber Leadership Team as the Executive Director in September 2022. Prior to that, Ronna gained extensive knowledge working in a chamber and managing programs and events through her time as the Tulsa Regional Chamber Events Manager and Executive Assistant in their Government Affairs division, and a variety of other program and support manager positions in the Tulsa Area.
Ronna was recently nominated to serve as the Secretary on the NEW “Discover Rogers County” tourism board. “Discover Rogers County” is a new tourism initiative launched Dec 18, 2023 to raise awareness and attract more visitors and tourism dollars to the seven communities in Rogers County.
When not driving the efforts of the Catoosa Chamber, Ronna spends time with her husband and children. She and her husband also spend most weekends managing the Verdigris Soccer Club and Verdigris Youth Basketball Program.
Ronna has a real heart for driving growth of businesses, organizations and job opportunities in Catoosa and the surrounding area. Be sure to reach out to her with any needs, questions or ideas by clicking the link below or emailing her at [email protected].
At the Catoosa Chamber of Commerce, we regularly recognize our members renewing their annual membership. The benefits of being a member are much more than just ribbon cuttings and grand openings. We are continually focused on serving and supporting our longstanding members as well.
The Chamber regularly partners with a key local member to host a Networking Event at various times and days. The sponsoring member business or organization benefits by driving awareness of their business and traffic into their location. In addition, the attending members have an opportunity to get to know their fellow members in an unrushed environment.
Join us as we celebrate all that was accomplished in 2023, see key members and community members receive recognition awards, and participate in our silent auction and our biggest fundraising events of the year! Great Food, Great Fun & a Great Networking Opportunity!
Does Chamber Membership Benefit My Business or Situation?
What benefit is there if no one from my business or organization has time to come to Chamber events or meetings?
At the Catoosa Chamber of Commerce, we understand that for all members to find true value in paying for membership, we have to provide a variety of benefits. If you can’t attend events or meetings, you can also benefit from:
- Member Directory – Having your business or organization listed in our online member directory,
- Regular News & Issues Updates – Receiving regular email updates and communications on not only local Chamber activities but also news and issues at the local, county and state level,
- Representation at Meetings You Can’t Attend – Having the Chamber leadership represent the needs of all the members at City Government meetings, Planning & Zoning meetings, hearings on road changes, sales tax rates, etc.
- Member Awards & Discounts– receiving benefit or recognition through regular Chamber awards, business spotlight, or through discounts or specials from other members exclusively for Chamber members,
- Free Job Postings – you can increase awareness of your hiring needs by placing your job postings on the Chamber website and having that communicated out to all members at various times.
How can the Chamber Help Me if My business or organization is already well established in the area?
Many businesses and organizations believe the main or only benefit of joining the local chamber is to help launch and raise awareness of a new business through Ribbon Cuttings, Grand Openings, New Member Recognition, etc. The truth is that we at the Chamber are just as focused at providing an entire variety of benefits that are useful regardless of how long you have been in business or how well you believe the local population is aware of your business, services, or products.
Our Chamber Director and supporting team can sit with you and give you ideas on how you can increase sales, profitability, active customer base, etc.
As your business grows, the Chamber team can:
- help you find bigger and better facilities or property,
- be aware of grants, programs or services at the local, county, state, and federal levels that can help you cut costs or be more strategically minded with your growth plan,
- Connect you with other Chamber members who can help as either a business advisor, a business supplier or a support service that can benefit you as you grow.
Do You Work with Businesses that have not launched yet?
Yes, while we spend most of our team working with our Chamber member base that are launched and in operation, we do meet and help businesses or people with business ideas.
You can join the Chamber as a Community Member before your new business name is official. This is actually probably one of the wisest moves you can make. By joining, you could be assisted by and networking with people who are experts in how to operate a business in the local area. They will also know how to navigate local challenges or prepare for costs or paperwork that you may not be aware of.
How Can the Chamber help non-profit organizations and churches in the area?
Many of our Catoosa Chamber members are with non-profit organizations. The Chamber often helps them through:
- networking events,
- helping raise awareness of their mission or needs, and
- helping communicate any upcoming fundraisers you might have.